Timberneck House in Machicomoco State Park will be open for tours every 2nd and 4th Saturday between April and October. Stop by and see the c.1793 house, check on the restoration progress, and enjoy the scenery in the state park.
3601 Timberneck Farm Road Hayes,
23072United States+ Google Map
Center for Archaeology, Preservation and Education (CAPE)
Grounds are always open to the public to view the building exterior and signage. The CAPE is open for tours on Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and at other times by appointment. Lab nights at the CAPE are on 1st and 3rd Tuesdays from 6-9pm.
6783 Main Street
Gloucester, VA 23061
For more information about Fairfield and other historic resources on the Middle Peninsula or to arrange presentations on a variety of topics related to local history and archaeology, please contact us. We open the Fairfield Archaeology Park, Rosewell Ruins, Walter Reed Birthplace, and Timbereck House to the public. Check out the calendar or contact us for more info.
The Fairfield Foundation
P.O. Box 157
White Marsh VA 23183 Phone: (804) 815-4467
Email: [email protected]